Padthai cooking method using Thipsamai Padthai Sauce (Sen-Chan noodle or rice noodle)
- Set a pan on the stove and add 2 teaspoons of oil, using medium heat.
- Add 90 grams of the prepared Sen-Chan noodle (rice noodle) into the pan.
- Mix water with Padthai sauce (1.5:1) and pour into the pan, then stir until combined.
- Add preferable Padthai ingredients (eg. chopped sweet radish, dried shrimp, and hard tofu), then mix until combined.
- Increase the stove heat and stir-fry until the noodle is soft. If it is not soft, then add a little bit of water until you are satisfied with the softness and tenderness of the noodle.
- After the noodle is well cooked and set, then add Asian chives and bean sprouts, mix until everything is well cooked. Decrease the stove heat and put the noodle at one side of the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan, then add 1 egg and make it like scrambled egg.
- Mix the noodle and egg together until combined (add a little bit more of oil if preferred).
- Increase stove heat to medium, then stir-fry until Padthai is set and gives out the very good smell. Now your Padthai is ready to be served.